Designated Gifts

gifts of money stockWith a Will, a person can designate specific gifts of money, stock, real estate or other assets to certain people or organizations.

Without a Will, the assets must be distributed to the persons entitled to receive the assets according to the state law of the deceased person’s residence.

Some people would like to leave a gift to a favorite relative or special friend or to their church, school or other organization. Naming the person or organization in your Will accomplishes this. However, there are other options available which will keep the gift private and not a part of the public records.

Contact the Bruce Favret Law Office today (513) 871-8076 to schedule your consultation. We can answer your questions and explain the law as it relates to your unique situation.

cincinnati ohio lawyerBruce Favret, Probate & Estate Planning Attorney At Law - Cincinnati Ohio. 
Schedule Appointment: (513) 871-8076