Contact Us:

Call:  (513) 871-8076 to
Schedule Appointment Now

Hyde Park Attorney
Contact Us Now


Business Assocations
ohio bar association

cincinnati bar association

cincinnati ohio estate planning association

OSBA Certified Probate Specialist


Bruce Alan Favret Linked IN


There are many reasons for a person to want to change his or her name.

legal name change divorceSome, of those reasons, being; Professional, Divorce, Safety and Personal preferences.

If a person wants to change his or her name legally, a petition must be filed in probate court, a hearing scheduled and notice of the hearing must be published in a newspaper of general circulation at least 30 days prior to the hearing. The hearing is held before a probate court magistrate who will ask the applicant his or her reason for the requested name change. If there is a legitimate reason and the court approves the request, a Court order will be signed officially changing the name.

Contact the Bruce Favret Law Office today (513) 871-8076 to schedule your consultation. We can answer your questions and explain the law as it relates to your unique situation

cincinnati ohio lawyerBruce Favret, Probate & Estate Planning Attorney At Law - Cincinnati Ohio. 
Schedule Appointment: (513) 871-8076