Contact Us:

Call:  (513) 871-8076 to
Schedule Appointment Now

Hyde Park Attorney
Contact Us Now


Business Assocations
ohio bar association

cincinnati bar association

cincinnati ohio estate planning association

OSBA Certified Probate Specialist


Bruce Alan Favret Linked IN


Who will manage your children's finances?

childrens finances - moneyIn the case of a minor child, the Court will appoint someone to raise the minor child if the parents are deceased or if the Court determines the parents are unsuitable to have custody.

The natural parents have the right to raise their children, but they do not have an inherent right to manage their children’s finances or settle personal injury claims on behalf of their minor child. The probate court must authorize approval of legal settlements. The guardian of a minor must obtain prior court approval before spending any of the minor’s money. The guardian must prepare and file annual accountings and reports with the court.

The Law Office of Bruce Favret can assist you in the application to become guardian of a minor, in obtaining court approval of expenditures and in the preparation of the required accountings and reports to the court.

Contact the Bruce Favret Law Office today (513) 871-8076 to schedule your consultation. We can answer your questions and explain the law as it relates to your unique situation. 

cincinnati ohio lawyerBruce Favret, Probate & Estate Planning Attorney At Law - Cincinnati Ohio. 
Schedule Appointment: (513) 871-8076